Wednesday 15 February 2012

Advancements in Ideas

For the feel good briefs I wanted to create several posters that brought awareness to the Feel Good company. I thought it would be a good idea to keep all the posters with the bottle in the exact same place, with only the imagery and text in different, this would allow for a potential competition where customers could download or print of a blank template with the bottle and logo and create there own feel good moment, and if good enough could then be used as part of the campaign.

In all my designs I have kept the same bottle as it is the clearest and largest image of a Feel Good bottle i could find, also i is only there to help show how the composition of the poster designs works. If my idea was selected I will have created all the posters as vectors so that the bottle can easily be replaced with any newer designs or different flavours without difficulty.

This could be potentially what the template could look like, The  bottle be large to
draw attention to the design helping its image in being remembered.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment