Sunday 30 October 2011

Crit Feedback and Crit Randomize animation stills

General feedback from the crit was good, I was advised that some more interactivity between objects could be applied, it will have to be an area I look into for the final submitted piece. I changed the piece of music that I had originally chosen for the animatic. This was due to whilst creating the animation the first choice of music did not fit, so I chose to a more unknown sample of music that fitted better. Here are some still of the animation I presented for the crit.I have also stated which animation principle I believe they show.


Arcs, Follow-through
 

Same as above
 


Anticipation, Squash and stretch
 


Motion blurr, Overlapping action
 


Arcs, Motion blurr, Follow-through, Overlapping action
 


Follw-through, Overlapping action, Squash and stretch
 


Overlapping action, Follow-through, Squash and stretch
 


Follow-through, Squash and stretch
 


Follow-through, Squash and stretch
 


Follow-through
 


No comments:

Post a Comment