Sunday 13 November 2011

Malibu Research

To help me get a better understanding of the brand that I making my app for, I decided to do some research on them and their existing products and graphics.



Malibu Logo


As the existing logo for Malibu is bright and bold, I will reflect this in
my design. I would also like to use palm tree's as the rum is based on 
the Caribbean and this will help represent this.



Malibu game app


This is an existing game app by Malibu, the graphics are bright and it is based
on the idea of rum shacks, again representing the Caribbean and the focus of 
the brand.



Facebook


The above and below shots are from the Malibu Facebook. Again I
think these highlight the tropical, fresh, fun feeling of the Malibu brand
and I hope to replicate this feeling in my own design, so it would fit in
well with the existing marketing material and apps already created. 


No comments:

Post a Comment