Sunday 6 November 2011

Research: Drink App Menu's

For my app, I need to consider what sort of menu I will use. There are different styles which give different looks and here are some examples of existing menu's. 



With this menu you would use your finger to rotate the list to find the drink 
that you would like to view. I like the use of this type of menu, but it may not
work on my app, as it will be much more graphics based so may need a more
simple style of menu.



This menu is simple but effective, in list form. I may use this sort of list. I also like
the icons at the bottom of the screen and the use of graphics along with words. I 
would like to use more graphic based symbols like the ones in this menu as I think
they are more simple to follow and easy to glance down and see exactly where
in the menu you would like to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment