Sunday 6 November 2011

Research: Drink Apps

In order for me to create my iPhone app, I decided it was necessary to do some research into existing drink apps, so that I could see what makes an app successful. The following drink apps are what I feel to be aesthetically pleasing and I could consider using aspects of these for my own design.


This app works well due to it's clean graphics and neutral colour scheme. 
The colours aren't too over powering and compliment each other. I also like the
use of 'choose your mood' and how once the button is selected it changes 
colour, this is something I would like to use for my own app. 



I like the use of icons at the bottom of this app, I would like to incorporate the
use of a skip button and other icons on my design. Again in this app I like the use
of colour, the red shade represents cocktails well as it is a colour that features
regularly in the drinks. 




In this app, I like the use of wording 'drinkspiration' as it is inviting to the consumer
and is enticing. I may consider using word play in my own app as I feel it would
engage the consumer more and make my app seem more interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment